Thursday, January 1, 2009

Guess who's bzack....

Sorry, I abandoned my blog for a minute.  With the holidays in full affect, things jus got real busy.  I wanna wish everybody a Merry Christmas (i know im extra late) and a Happy New Year.  My break and holidays were of the chain.  I got everything I cud have asked for and Im not talking about material things at all...  I was able to spend time with the most important people in my life and had a pretty good New Years Eve party.  I was jus happy I didn't spend crazy amounts of money jus to party with a bunch of people I don't even know.  Not knocking you if u did, cuz it aint tricking if u got it...lol... But I wish everybody a Happy Holiday and much luv in 09...

P.s.  I am so sick of hearing the following sayings...

1.  09 is mine
2.  On my grind in 09
3.  My new years resolution is...
4.  (Fill in other cliche statements)


Niggas if u didnt start making changes in 08, U R NOT GOING TO CHANGE B/C THE CLOCK STRUCK 12.  U Cinderella niggas need to get a clue, this thing called life is not a fairy tale.  And ur going to be saying the same thing in '10.  What's the nxt cliche' statement going to b,,,'10 is the year I win...  BOI STOP!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea !! I'm tired of hearing all those sayings too!! "09 is mine!!"..lol..

    ReplyDelete